Monday 10 September 2012

Packing for holiday







For me personally, holiday mode starts with shopping and packing. My regular readers will know that I started my holiday shopping months ago, but it's the shopping for miniatures that really gets me excited. I don't know what it is about mini bottles of beauty products that makes me so excited, they just do!

My fabulous friend bought me the pink travel wallet as a birthday present a few years back and I just can't go on holiday without it. It's just perfect for holding onto passport, boarding pass and currency. If you don't have one already, get one!

My luggage is ALWAYS overweight so this time I am trying to lighten the load by rationing, and thinking realistically about what I am going to wear/use whilst I'm away. I think I've done quite well on the make up front and only packed the bare essentials.

Two more sleeps and then it's Ibiza here we come. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx