Friday 2 November 2012

Money Saving Tip


When I used to have credit cards, if I saw something expensive that I wanted like a new handbag or sunglasses I would stick it on the plastic without even thinking about it. Since getting rid of credit cards a few years ago I have become a lot more frugal. This little tip is great for saving for those expensive treats. I like to call it the £2 challenge. Every time a £2 coin comes my way I don't spend it, it goes straight into my money jar. I find that £2 coins aren't as common as £1 coins so I don't feel too short changed (pardon the pun) but they do stack up quickly enough to make a difference. When the jar is full, if I still want that item I can but it guilt free. Give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx