Sunday 27 January 2013

Life Lately - Art and Food

On a dark and grey afternoon I found myself with a few hours to kill and decided to visit the Tate Modern and see the 'A Bigger Splash' exhibition. Here are a couple of sneaky snaps...





Fish lovers should head to Cape Town Fish Market for a real treat. This little gem is just off Oxford Street and has an amazing sea food menu. We went on a Saturday afternoon and it was fairly busy so definitely book ahead. We got 2 for 1 on each course using a Taste Card



I had the Salt N Peppa Squid to start



Followed by the Grilled Sea Bass



We then decided cocktails were in order so headed to La Perla in Covent Garden. This Mexican themed venue have a very tempting cocktail menu and happy hour every day between 4pm and 7pm. 



The amaretto sours is to die for!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx