Wednesday 26 June 2013

Love Friday's


On a Friday night there is nothing I like more than cocktails with the girls. Cocktails always feel like such a treat and girly catch ups just don't happen often enough for my liking so the minute we got a date in the diary I started getting excited.

The 4 of us met up in Carnaby Street and sunk several bottles of wine at The Blue Posts pub. Feeling tipsy and hungry, we headed to nearby Cha Cha Moon and ordered a ridiculous amount of food. We shared a selection of starters, and I had the duck curry for main.



I couldn't resist a few cheeky snaps of me and the girls






Next up was more cocktails at Bittersweet which is a fairly new cocktail bar in Soho. The venue was gorgeous, the cocktails not so much. I am a massive fan of sours so when I spotted the Pisco Sours I went in for the kill. It looked pretty but was a bit of a let down. Far too bitter for my liking. The Espresso Martini wasn't much better.


It was such a warm evening we decided to seek out a roof terrace, and Vista @ The Trafalgar most certainly did not disappoint. 

The space was gorgeous with awesome views of the London skyline at night







After a few vodka and tonics and gossip galore, it was time to make like Cinderella and leave the party. I wish all Friday's could be like this.

1 comment:

  1. Love this girl....ever the galm diva... Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx