Tuesday 26 June 2012

Budget Beauty

I really fancied treating myself to a few beauty treats but being near the end of the month, funds are lower than I'd like so I had a little mooch around Primark and wondered down the beauty isle. I was pleasantly surprised.

The zip on my make up bag broke the other week so I had been keeping my eye out for a new one and came across this one for just £3. Its a cute oval shape with a soft lining, and when it's opened up fully you can see that it can hold quite a lot.

I absolutely adore this very retro lip treat, Dr Pepper lib balm and gloss. Bargain at £2.50 for the pair! They have a slightly sweet taste and they smell gorgeous. Think opening a bag of Haribo and having a good sniff and your getting there
                                                  Dr Pepper Lip Balm                                     


Pepper Lip Balm plus Lip Gloss


These pack of 4 nail files were just £1, and they come with a case

This 2 in 1 foundation and concealer brush was also £1 and I just love the colour!

Concealer end

Foundation end

I also picked up a travel size bottle of Agran Oil for the bargain price of £2.50. The ends of my hair tend to get quite dry so this stuff helps to keep it super soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx