Wednesday 4 July 2012

June Beauty Empties


Empties

These are all of the beauty products that I have got through this month:
Clockwise from left:
Mitcham Advanced Control Deodorant in Powder Fresh
Doo Gro - Grow Repair Conditioner
Imperial Leather Aqua Therapy Bath
L'Oreal Nutri Soft 24 Hour Velvet Body Lotion
Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
Dove Shea Butter Soap
Dove Pro-Age Hand Cream
My favourite product has to be the L'Oreal Nutri Soft 24 Hour Velvet Body Lotion. It smells fresh and feels light but still does a good job of moisturising which makes it ideal for the nasty humid weather we are experiencing at the moment. I'm usually not very loyal to body lotion brands. I mostlychoose moisturiser based on the cheapest that smells nice and suits dry skin. This one ticks all my boxes so when I spotted it at half price in Superdrug, I bought it in bulk. I'm down to my last bottle so went on the hunt for some more but they were out of stock. Please don't let it be discontinued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx