Tuesday 31 July 2012

Good Things - Deep Pore Anti Blemish Cleanser


I have quite oily skin which is prone to blackheads and blemishes, and have been looking for a cleanser that could help. I came across Good Things Deep Pore Anti Blemish Cleanser in Boots and have been using it for a couple of weeks now. It has extracts of fig and wild strawberry giving it a light, fruits of the forest fragrance and you can really smell berries. It does leave my skin feeling clean and noticeably clearer, but my skin did start to feel tight a few minutes after so its a good idea to moisturiser quite quickly afterwards. When you pour the liquid onto a cotton pad,it foams slightly so you really don't need much at all, just 3 drops per application is enough. You get 200ml in a bottle so it will last for ages. Good Things have a wider product range that includes both face and body products which are pretty reasonably priced. I will definitely been exploring the rest of the range http://www.goodthingsbeauty.com/

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool.
    I need a new cleanser actually, I can never find a good one.
    Love that there might be something for my oily skin..
    New follower, glad i found ya :)

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx