Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sunshine & Family



This weekend I was uber excited to catch up with my family. It had been a while since I had visited and I wanted to make it special so we decided to have a picnic. Lucky for us, the weather was absolutely amazing. Sunshine plus family is a very happy combination. Here is a pic of me getting a kiss from my gorgeous niece. I love that a bright pink tutu is casual day wear for her!



On to the serious business of food, and man there was lots of it...



And no picnic would be complete without bubbles!





And here is my sister, ever the diva!





It was lovely being able to catch up with my sister and have a good gossip whilst my niece and nephew larked around











I hope the good weather continues so we can have more days like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx