Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Beauty Empties


It's that time again. Here are all the beauty products that I have used up this month. Clockwise from top left:

Nivea Body Lotion Irresistibly Smooth - Shea Butter
This has a lovely creamy texture that is great for dry skin, and a nice fresh and clean smell that doesn't over power perfume. 

Simple Facial Toner
This is a lovely every day facial toner that doesn't dry out skin and removes traces of dirt that face wash leaves behind. Great for sensitive skin.

Mitchum Advanced Control 48 Hour Deodorant - Waterlily
The nozzle gives a powerful shot leaving you feeling shower fresh. No white marks either - bonus!

Elasta QP Shampoo For Relaxed Hair
This stuff is is fab. I only need to shampoo my hair a few times with this to get it squeaky clean, and leaves my hair feeling relatively tangle free. I would never skip conditioner though!

Mitchum Advanced Control 48 Hour Deodorant - Powder Fresh
It's been a hot  month so unsurprisingly I have worked my way through 2 cans of Mitchum deodorant. This one has a gorgeous baby powder scent.

World of Curls Oil Sheen Spray
A must have for anyone with relaxed hair. This stuff keeps the ends of my hair moist and breakage free. Love, love, love!

Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel
This is my go to summer shower gel. The mint and tea tree leave a tingly feeling on the skin which is perfect for cooling you down on a hot morning, especially when you have to brave a sweaty commute to work.

Dr Miracle's Hot Grow Hair and Scalp Treatment
It has taken me almost a year to finish this tub. I use it about twice a week on my scalp to prevent it from getting dry. Similar to tea tree, this stuff leaves a slight tingly feeling for a few seconds after it's applied. I really like it and have already re-purchased.

Aussie Luscious Long Leave In Conditioner
This has a light coconut smell and leaves my hair tangle free ready to blow dry. It lasts ages as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx