Monday 2 September 2013

Time to Relax

I can hardly believe that summer is over, it certainly doesn't feel over. I decided to spend the last official weekend of summer in full relaxation and self indulgent mode. 

I'm a bigger believer in taking pleasure in simple things, and creating a touch of luxury in every day life.

On Sunday, I took a walk into the village and stopped at cute cafe for a yummy breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.


I then took a long leisurely stroll through the village, enjoying the sunshine. After a while I stopped off for a cappuccino and a spot of people watching. It was lovely to be outside with no stress or worries, watching the world go by.


Having spent most of the afternoon al fresco, I was keen to head home for a little comfort. I decided to treat myself to some flowers and candles which helped create a relaxing little haven in my lounge.



I ended my day with a long hot soak in a bubble bath. Here is me with wet hair and no make up.



Good bye summer, hello autumn.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx