Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas Time


This year I spent Christmas with my sister, niece and nephew at their new home in Essex. We had a lovely couple of days together. Christmas eve is always spent wrapping last minute gifts, watching Christmas films and sipping wine. This is my niece totally engrossed in watching Toy Story 2.


And here we are snuggled up on the sofa


My sister and the kids writing Christmas cards...



Here are a few snaps of festive prettiness...









On Christmas day the kids were up at the crack of dawn which meant we were too. After the excitement of opening presents we settled down to a breakfast of gammon, bacon, sausages and West Indian bread, a bit of a family tradition. 






I was in charge of making Christmas dinner and I have to say I think I did quite a good job...


After dinner was spent watching Christmas movies, eating chocolate, drinking wine, playing with new toys and tucking into this bad boy


I had an awesome Christmas. I hope you did too. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx