Tuesday 31 December 2013

What made me smile in 2013

Hi everyone. Today is new years eve so thought I would share a post of things that made me smile in 2013. At the beginning of this year I decided I would save little trinkets to remind me of all the good things that have happened a mini time capsule. This was probably the only new years resolution I have ever been able to keep. I put them all in a box and opened it today. It has made me realise that although 2013 has had it's bad points, I have a lot to be thankful for, especially my amazing family and friends.

One of the best Christmas presents I have ever received was from my sister last year. She surprised me with a trip to Disneyland Paris! I was so excited. We went with my niece and nephew in February and I had such a good time. This is the note she gave me as my present plus our entry tickets to the park.



In April I turned 30 and celebrated with dinner and drinks with my friends in Shoreditch. I saved a card from the restaurant and the cork from the champagne my sister bought me.


One of my favourite birthday presents was from my friend Jess, tickets to Lovebox! We go every year as a group and the group keeps getting bigger. 


In September my sister and I went on or first holiday with just the two if us. We flew to Costa Brava in Spain for 4 days and it was the most relaxing holiday I have ever had. I saved the dining pass from our hotel as a little reminder. You can read more about that holiday here


In November I was lucky enough to have a flying visit from my best boy who now lives in Australia. We had a day out in Greenwich followed by a night of dinner, cocktails and dancing in Soho. I saved the ticket stub from our ride on the Emirates cable car across the Thames. You can read more about that day here


And that's it, 2013 in a nutshell. Here's to an even better 2014.

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx