Monday 2 December 2013

In Town For One Night Only

Ryan is one of my best friends, and before he moved to Sydney 4 years ago we used to spend pretty much every weekend together partying in London. We stay in touch via Facebook, Whats App and emails but hadn't seen each other in a year, so when he told me he was booking a trip to London, I was uber excited and started counting down the days.

We met in North Greenwich and decided to take a 360 tour of the Emirates Air Line Cable Car. Here are a couple of snaps I took...





We then took the River bus to the other side of Greenwich and took a stroll through town. Next was lunch at one of my favourite restaurants in Greenwich, The Hill. I ordered the scallops followed by a sea bass ravioli, and Ryan had langoustines to start followed by paella.




Scallops


Seabass Ravioli
After lunch we headed to a local pub and settled down with several vodka tonics and a good catch up.

Later in the evening we headed into Soho and had dinner at Balans. I had the duck which was cooked to perfection





We then met up with my sister in Covent Garden for cocktails and dancing.





I love days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx