Sunday 12 May 2013

My Skincare Routine


I don't know if it was the extended winter weather or perhaps turning 30, but my skin has changed significantly over the last couple of months and I have had to completely change my skin care routine to cope with it. I used to have fairly oily skin, but overnight it turned to dry. My face was so dry that the skin was literally peeling from my forehead and nose, and wearing foundation was a total nightmare. I decided to embrace the change and revamp my skincare routine. I have been using these products daily for the last few weeks and I am pleased to have kissed goodbye to dry and flaky skin, and my face is now back to smooth and supple. 

This is my new daily skincare routine:

Step 1 Cleanse - Garnier Fresh Essentials Gel Wash
Step 2 Tone - Simple Soothing Facial Toner
Step 3 Moisturise - Olay Essentials Double Action Day Cream
Step 4 Prime - Nars Oil Free Pro Prime

Has your skin ever done a 180?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx