Sunday 19 May 2013

Baby Food Cocktail


Yes you read that correctly. Baby food cocktail. Stay with me. I really fancied making some bellinis and searched the supermarket for a fruit puree/liquor but couldn't find anything suitable. First stop was the alcohol section. Nothing. I looked at the fruit isle, dessert isle and baking isle and still couldn't find anything that could go in a bellini. I then had a light bulb moment and headed to the baby section. The baby fruit puree was absolutely perfect. 

Scoop a heaped teaspoon of puree, pour into a champagne flute and top with prosecco. Calling it one of my 5 a day might be a stretch too far but it does taste fabulous. Great for kicking off a special evening, or in my house, a little pick me up the morning after the night before. This will definitely be my drink of the Summer. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx